Egregious,

look what just happened few minutes ago while opening up my program and
running the scripts

> A<-read.table("C:\\Documents and Settings\\
+ me\\Desktop\\TESI\\generale.txt",head=T)
Errore: non trovo la funzione "read.table"       #CAN'T FIND read.table
FUNTION!!!??? ARE WE ok???

> B<-read.table("C:\\Documents and Settings\\
+ me\\Desktop\\TESI\\esami.txt",head=T)
Errore: non trovo la funzione "read.table"

> ?read.table
Errore: non trovo la funzione "?"          #CAN'T FIND "?" FUNCTION....oh my
freak..!! ...I'M scared !!!
> ?mean
Errore: non trovo la funzione "?"
> ?rbinom
Errore: non trovo la funzione "?"

There is something right here that I'm (hopefully) missing , or is ti just a
bad dream!!???

Thank u if anyone wish a quick advise..

Federico Bonofiglio