Hi Andy,

Thank you for your response.

I've already came by this function but also noticed that the help file
states that:
"This method does *not* currently provide class–specific measures of
importance when the *response is a factor*."

Which is the case I need to deal with.

Any suggestions as to how to adjust this function for the factor-response
case?

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845