I am using the function permutations from the package *gregmisc*. However, I
am also making use of the package *e1071*, which also contains a function
called permutations. I want to use the function permutations from the *
gregmisc* package, however, the other package is masking this function. This
happens both when I load the *e1071* package before *gregmisc* and when I
load *e1071* after I load *gregmisc*.

Is there any specific command to use the permutation from one package and
not the other please?
Many thanks.