I am using R version 2.12.1 on Win XP.

I have done a heatmap with dendrogram using the heatmap.2 function.

The heatmap basically looks like I want it to be, but the labels of the
columns are cut off.

I.e. the textual labels of the columns, although they are not very long
(less than 12 characters), do not fit into the window and can not be read
entirely.

If I manually resize the graphics window, the entire heatmap is rescaled, so
this doesn't help at all.

How can I change the output size so that I can read the labels in full?
(final goal is PNG and PDF).

Thanks.