Eduardo,

On 01/27/2011 12:53 PM, Philipp Pagel wrote:
caused by a problem with font substitution in some version of
the poppler library which is uses by many LINUX PDF viewers. Try to
view the file in acrobat reader and possibly other viewers.

I'm running Ubuntu, and uninstalling package ttf-symbols-replacement did the trick for evionce & Co. on my system (acrobat reader was never affected; but used to show pdfs with transparency quite ugly - there was a discussion with solutions to both problems on the ggplot2 list last fall).

HTH,

Claudia

--
Claudia Beleites
Dipartimento dei Materiali e delle Risorse Naturali

phone: +39 0 40 5 58-37 68
email: cbelei...@units.it