On 27.01.2011 11:16, Temel Canpolat wrote:
  Hi,
  I need to install "lmtest package".I have tried to several times to install
packages however I could not. Can anyone help?
  Best regards

install.packages ()
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://cran.cict.fr/bin/windows/contrib/2.12
Warning: unable to access index for repository

While the CRAN mirror above does not work for me (and you may try another one if you have not already), the CRAN extras repository below is accessible. Perhaps an additional firewall / proxy problem on your side?

Uwe Ligges

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.12
Error in length(pkgs) : 'pkgs' is missing
In addition: Warning message:
In open.connection(con, "r") :
   cannot open: HTTP status was '401 Unauthorized'