Hello, all. When I try to install the most recent BRugs package (the one
that uses version 3.1.2), found here:

http://www.openbugs.info/w/UserContributedCode

I get the following error:

> utils:::menuInstallLocal()

Error in gzfile(file, "r") : cannot open the connection

In addition: Warning message:

In gzfile(file, "r") :

  cannot open compressed file 'BRugs_0.6-1R12/DESCRIPTION', probable
reason 'No such file or directory'

I got the same message on two different computers, and successfully
installed a different package from a .zip file right afterwards - so it
would seem as though I have the correct permissions. (A little Googling
also showed that some people have success when simply retrying to do the
install - no luck there, either.)

Any ideas on how to work around this? I really need that updated version
of BRugs!

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle R. Fahrbach

Senior Biostatistician

Center for Health Economics, Epidemiology and Science Policy

United BioSource Corporation

430 Bedford Street, Suite 300

Lexington, MA 02420

Phone:  781-960-0245