On Jan 28, 2011, at 12:37 AM, Johannes Huesing wrote:

David Winsemius <dwinsem...@comcast.net> [Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:08:00PM CET]:
You got a perfectly sensible reply from Thereau,  the author of the
package,  a day after your posting and then failed to respond to his
questions. I'm not sure what more you are expecting.

My apologies. Next time I'll be checking Gmane in addition to my
inbox for answers. Don't know what happened to the reply locally.

And my apologies to Therneau for misspelling his name.

--
Johannes Hüsing There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture
mailto:johan...@huesing.name  from such a trifling investment of fact.

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT