Hi, I'm new to R. I'm trying to plot my data into a circle.
my data sort of looks like 12,12,4,5,6,5,11,10,3,9,9,9,12,12,2 total of 15
numbers.
I'm trying to add all the same numbers, such that, there are 4 of 12s,1 of
11, 1 of 10, 3 of 9s, and such....
so the circle plot would have 4 parts of 12, 1 part of 11, 1 part of 10, 3
part of 9, and such...

I tried >plot(circular(maxday[,2]*2*pi/12))
##where maxday[,2] looks like the data above.
but the only thing came out was dots, and they over wrote on each other.
basically I would like to plot a pizza shape circle, where some of the
slices are bigger than others.

Thank you very much.