On 11-02-17 5:44 AM, Jeremy MAZET wrote:
Dear all,

I post again my question with a new title ... please, help me!

I build a customized version of R-2.12.1 from source (under windows XP). I
work as explain in the R Installation and Adminstration manual and all
seems to be good... But When I try to uninstall this version I have the
error message "cannot find utCompiledCode record for this version of the
uninstaller"

What might be the solution to that problem?

If you built it from source, you probably didn't install it. Just delete the directory, no need to run the uninstall unless you installed it using the installer.

Duncan Murdoch

Best Regards

Jérémy Mazet