According to [1] and [2], using RCurl to post a form with basic
authentication is done using the postForm method. I'm trying to post
generated interpolation data from R onto an HTTP form. The call I'm using is
page <- postForm('http://our.server.com/dbInt/new', opts =
curlOptions=(userpwd="test:test", verbose=T), profileid = "-1",
value="1.801", type="history"). The page instance shows the HTTP response
500 screen and I get a nullpointerexception in the server logs. The line it
points to is dealing with getting an integer out of "profileid". Help?
Many thanks in advance...
--
Hasan Diwan
Developer