Dear all,

I would like to estimate a system of regression equations of the following
form:

y1 = a1 + b1 x1 + b2x2 + e1
y2 = a2 + c1 y1 + c2 x2 + c3 x3 + e2

Specifically the dependent variable in Equation 1 appears as an independent
variable in Equation 2. Additionally some independent variables that appear
in Equation 1 are also included in Equation 2.

I assume that I cannot estimate these two regressions separately using lm.
Is there an efficient way to estimate these equations?

Thanks very much in advance,

Michael

Michael Haenlein
Professor of Marketing