Dear all: i have the following problem

I use gls, I have 10 repeated meassures.

The 10 by 10 matrix has different variances in the diagonal (i know how to
handle that)

The correlation matrix is blocked:  the first 3 repeated meassures have the
same correlation,
the next 4 have the same correlation and the last 3 the same one. and the
correlation
among the others is low.

Is there any way to use a blocked structure in the correlation to fit this
using gls?
and if not, is there any way to fit  using lme and random factors?

Thansk, Lili

--
Liliana Forzani
Departamento de Matematica - Facultad de Ingenieria Quimica - Universidad