Hi,

I've been working with R the past few days in trying to get a proper table set
up but have not had any luck at all and the manuals I've read have not worked
for me either. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me in
setting this data up in R both as a table and as a bargraph as I have not been
able to do it myself. If somebody could help me with doing this and send me an
overview in a document on how it should look, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Laura

Diet:                 Binger-yes:           Binger-No:              Total:
None 24 134 158
Healthy 9 52 61
Unhealthy 23 72 95
Dangerous 12 15 27