Hi,

I am getting the following error when I try to run import rpy from the the
python IDE:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/rpy.py", line 134, in <module>
    """ % RVERSION)
RuntimeError: No module named _rpy2122

      RPy module can not be imported. Please check if your rpy
      installation supports R 2.12.2. If you have multiple R versions
      installed, you may need to set RHOME before importing rpy. For
      example:

      >>> from rpy_options import set_options
      >>> set_options(RHOME='c:/progra~1/r/rw2011/')
      >>> from rpy import *

I am wondering if rpy supports R 2.12.2?

Thanks