Dear all, I am having problem to create a package when this package is
supposed to have some newly created s4 class. Here is my workout:

> #rm(list = ls())
> setClass("aClass", sealed=T,  representation(slot1 = "vector", slot2 =
> "character"))
[1] "aClass"
> fn1 <- function(x, y, z) {
+ x <- x[1]
+ y <- y[1]
+ z <- as.character(z[1])
+ new("aClass", slot1 = x+y, slot2 = z)
+ }
> #fn1(1,2,3)
> package.skeleton("trial11")
Creating directories ...
Creating DESCRIPTION ...
Creating Read-and-delete-me ...
Saving functions and data ...
Making help files ...
Done.
Further steps are described in './trial11/Read-and-delete-me'.
Warning message:
In dump(internalObjs, file = file.path(code_dir, sprintf("%s-internal.R",  :
  deparse of an S4 object will not be source()able

While running package.skeleton, I got this warning message, then when
I run R CMD INSTALL trial11, I got an error saying:

ERROR: unable to collate files for package 'trial11'

It would be really helpful if somebody can point me how different the
package creation will be if it contains s4 class?

Thanks,