The optimal way of doing it depends on how you want to use the result. An
easy way has been recommended - if you have

boo <- list(first=data.frame(a=1:5, b=2:6), second=data.frame(a=6:10,
b=7:11))

.. then

sink("boo.txt")
boo   # or: print(boo)
sink()

... will put it all in the same file, the same way it would ordinarily
appear on the screen . But this is not a csv file (Comma Separated Values),
and it's not easily usable by other software (try re-reading it to R). I
think a better way for most purposes would be to make it a big table and add
an extra variable (say, GROUP). To do it in one go you might use something
like

boo <- mapply(function(x,y) within(x, GROUP <- y), boo, names(boo),
SIMPLIFY=FALSE)

... then put the different pieces together using something like

do.call(rbind, boo)

# resulting in something like this:
          a  b  GROUP
first.1   1  2  first
first.2   2  3  first
first.3   3  4  first
first.4   4  5  first
first.5   5  6  first
second.1  6  7 second
second.2  7  8 second
second.3  8  9 second
second.4  9 10 second
second.5 10 11 second

... and the result is what you can write to a csv file and later easily
re-read using any software

write.csv(do.call(rbind, boo), "boo.csv")

Regards,
Kenn