Manuel:
I changed your variable names from x to 'long' and y to 'lat' on the
riqueza_out.csv file.
The code below should do what you want. Also, since the legend title is kind of
long, I broke it
down into three lines so you can see more plot area. I am cc'ing the other
groups so more people
use it if needed.

library(rgdal)
library(ggplot2)
library(sp)
library(maptools)
gpclibPermit()
manuel <- readOGR(dsn=".", layer="AI_BIOTICA_010411_CRTM05")
names(manuel);dim(manuel)
  slotNames(manuel) # look at the slot names
# add the 'id' variable to the shapefile and use it to merge both files
  manuel@data$id = rownames(manuel@data)
# convert shapefile to dataframe
  manuel.df <- as.data.frame(manuel)
# fortify to plot with ggplot2
  manuel_fort <- fortify(manuel,region="id")
  head(manuel_fort)
# Merge shapefile and the as.dataframe shapefile
  manuel_merged <- join(manuel_fort,manuel.df, by ="id")
  head(manuel_merged)
# Read in the csv file
manuel_points <- read.csv("riqueza_out.csv")
  head(manuel_points);dim(manuel_points)
# fortify this one too for the points or else an error will ocurr
 manuel_points <- fortify(manuel_points)
 manuel_points

# Plot the shapefile and overlayed the points over it
p <- ggplot(manuel_merged, aes(long,lat,group=group)) +
  geom_polygon(aes(data=manuel_merged,fill=Area_Influ)) +
  geom_path(color="white") + theme_bw() # remove this if you don't want black
and white background
  p + geom_point(data=manuel_points,aes(size=ACE,colour=ACE,group=NULL)) +
  scale_size(name = "Número\nde\nespecies", breaks = c(2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14,
16, 18, 20)) +
 scale_colour_gradientn(name = 'Número\nde\nespecies',
 colours = rainbow(6), breaks = c(2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20))+
 xlab("Longitud") + ylab("Latitud") + opts(axis.text.x = theme_text(size = 8,
vjust = 1)) +

 opts(axis.text.y = theme_text(size = 8, hjust = 1))

 Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service