Hello,
I am having a problem to control ticklabs in scatterplot3d. When I am using
it for small data then it is working fine. But with my big data all the
labels are misplaced (one upon another).
For example see the code below (I have just modified the scatterplot3d
example to show my problem ).

==============

my.mat <- matrix(runif(625), nrow=25)

dimnames(my.mat) <- list(LETTERS[1:25], letters[1:25])

my.mat # this matrix I want to plot with the all 25 ticklabs

scatterplot3d(s3d.dat, type="h", lwd=1, pch=" ",x.ticklabs=colnames(my.mat),
y.ticklabs=rownames(my.mat))

I want all 25 labels to be written in y.ticklabs
Can anyone please help me?
Thank you very much,
Suparna.