Hi All,

I am trying to do a survivorship analysis with library(survival)from a data
set that looks like this:
I followed a bunch of naturally germinated seedlings of an annual plant from
germination to death (none made it to reproduce, and died in a period of ~60
days after germination.)
I also know the size of the seed of every individual censused. So I am
trying to analyze seedling survival as a function of seed size.

I performed 5 censuses in unequal intervals of time starting 15 days after
germination until everyone died. Does that make my data right censored?
So I have the following variables: seed size (as a continuous variable and
as a categorized variable in big and small with 0=small and 1=big), the 5
census events (with 0=dead 1=survivors)

First, I want to make a survival object with Surv() but apparently this
function only takes two intervals of time (time, and time2). Is there a way
to include my five census events in it?
With the survival object I can go on and fit a model with
survfit(survivalobject~seedsize,data=mydata), right?

thanks
--
Eugenio Larios
PhD Student