Dear R-users,

I have to plot two xyplot, and I wish to enclose this two graphs with just one
headline, the same x scale, the same grid etc.
These parameters should tie in, in order to obtain, visually, a unique graph
formed by two xyplot.

I try to give an idea:

xyplot1: |_|_|_|

xyplot2: |_|_|_|

what i want: |  |  | |

                   |_|_|_|

I tried to use the command "par", but it's doesn't work with xyplot. The two
plot have, by default, the same x-axis scale.
I know it's just a "visual solution", but it could be nice for a paper!

Thanks a lot,

Francesco Nutini
PhD student