Hi,

I am a complete newcomer to R and although I can plot standard box-plots I am
struggling with this...

I have two treatments - A & B, and 2 variables 1 & 2. I want to compare
boxplots of variable 1 with variable 2 for each treatment. I would also like
them to all be on the same graphic.

I would like treatment to be on the x axis (A and B) and above A and B have
their corresponding boxplots for both variables.I would also like 2 seperate
y-axes, one for each variable - Variable 1 has a continuous y axis, and
variable 2 is a percentage (of variable 1 in-fact, not that this should make a
difference).

It would also be helpful if the boxplots were a different colour for each
variable and that this corresponded somehow to the relevant axis. Or if someone
can think of another way to show which treatment each boxplot is that would be
gratefully recieved

Hope this makes sense and isn't too much of a pain to answer!

Thanks in advance
Dave