Thank you!
Your code worked!

I tested all the combinations and this shows that, in addition to the
'rattle', in this launcher code the 'utils' package is required, otherwise
'rattle' do not launch. Without all other packages 'rattle' starts very
well. But what will be better, the inclusion or not of the 'datasets',
'grDevices', 'graphics', 'stats' and 'methods' packages in this launcher
code? I do not understand if they are needed for proper functioning of the
'rattle'.

Regards,
Iurie

2011/4/16 Prof Brian Ripley