On 14.04.2011 14:37, suparna mitra wrote:
Hello,
   I have a contingency table showing relation between two datasets. I tried
to see association among them with the assocplot, but it shows
error. mosaicplot of the same data worked perfectly.
Can anyone please help me.

Perhaps, given you specify a reproducible example that includes "Con.table".

Uwe Ligges

Con.table=as.matrix(Con.table)
dim(Con.table)
[1] 27 27

assocplot(Con.table,space = 0.3,
+           main = NULL, xlab = NULL, ylab = NULL)
Error in plot.window(xlim, ylim, log = "") : need finite 'ylim' values

And also I would like to know if I can use jaccard measure from the
same contingency
table.
Thank you very much in advance,
Best wishes,