In your first request for help you said, "How do I average the measurements by every 30 minutes?" With 25000 readings over three days, it looks as if you are getting readings just about every second.

Okay, why don't you use the first reading as your initial weight, w0. Then subtract each succeeding reading from that to obtain the amount of feed dispensed. Now plot that value every 30 minutes.

If you are interested in the variation of feed dispensed over a half hour interval, that can be easily obtained by accummulating those half-hour readings.

--
Clint Bowman                    INTERNET:       cl...@ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler             INTERNET:       cl...@math.utah.edu

        USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
        Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274