Hi all, I am to find some way on how I can tell R to use this small number
10^-20 as zero by default. This means if any number is below this then that
should be treated as negative, or if I divide something by any number less than
that (in absolute term) then, Inf will be displayed etc.

I have gone through the help page of options() function, however could not find
anything on how to handle that issue. Can somebody help me on this regards?

Thanks