Dear Patrick,

Thanks for your reply, I know its hectic to c such graphs, as they are
difficult to interpret, but I got this interesting link from R
http://www.oga-lab.net/RGM2/func.php?rd_id=gplots:venn, mentioned about venn
diagram for 5 subsets.

 ## Example using a list of item names belonging to the
> ## specified group.
> ##
>
> ## construct some fake gene names..
> oneName <- function() paste(sample(LETTERS,5,replace=TRUE),collapse="")
> geneNames <- replicate(1000, oneName())
>
> ##
> GroupA <- sample(geneNames, 400, replace=FALSE)
> GroupB <- sample(geneNames, 750, replace=FALSE)
> GroupC <- sample(geneNames, 250, replace=FALSE)
> GroupD <- sample(geneNames, 300, replace=FALSE)
> input  <-list(GroupA,GroupB,GroupC,GroupD)

 input

venn(input)

But not sure how to give files, as in this example I think they are
giving at terminal,
I am not sure this is hard to understand for me.

But I will try it with different sides and I hope I will get something
of of it. But if
you also extract some good plz let me know.

I also got a online tool called venny to draw for 4 subsets.

Thanks
khush