Dear all,

We have developed our own Affymetrix chip (Custom Express Array, PM-only
with two species).
I want to analyse the data with the limma package, but for that I need to
built my own CDF package,
probe package and built the filters to analyse one specie or another.
I'm using the makeProbePackage available in the AnnotationDbi (for a
R-2.13.0) but I got the following error message:

Error in rep(NA, max(pm1, mm1, pm2, mm2)) : invalid 'times' argument

I already tried an old version of R-2.9.1 with a package matchprobes (that
is no longer update for R-2.13.0)
but the same error occurs.

Does anyone knows how could I overcome this problem?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Best Regards,
Helga

--
Helga Garcia

PhD student
Applied and Environmental Mycology Lab/Molecular Thermodynamics Lab

ITQB I - UNL
Portugal