Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:56:05 +0200
Subject: Re: [R] Vermunt's LEM in R
From: i.vis...@uva.nl
To: ronggui.hu...@gmail.com
CC: jo...@hotmail.com; r-help@r-project.org

poLCA is an option, as is randomLCA, flexmix, and depmixS4, and there are
likely to be more
What specific models are you interested in?
Best, Ingmar

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Wincent <ronggui.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess LEM is a software for latent class analysis. If so, you may

want to have a look at poLCA package.

Regards

Ronggui

On 5 May 2011 23:34, David Joubert <jo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello-

> Does anyone know of packages that could emulate what J. Vermunt's LEM does ?
> What is the closest relative in R ?

> I use both R and LEM but have trouble transforming my multiway tables in R
> into a .dat file compatible with LEM.

> Thanks,

> David Joubert

Wincent Ronggui HUANG

Sociology Department of Fudan University

PhD of City University of Hong Kong

http://asrr.r-forge.r-project.org/rghuang.html