Hi,

I am trying to do multiple imputation on a panel of data and then, use the
imputed values in stochastic frontier analysis.  I am using this code just as
a start to see if will run:

mi(countrydata, n.iter = 30, R.hat = 1.1, max.minutes = 20, rand.imp.method =
"bootstrap", run.past.convergence = FALSE, seed = NA)

Unfortunately, I get this error which seems to have to do with the panel
nature of the data:

Error in function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :

  unable to find an inherited method for function "mi", for signature
"plm.dim"

Does anyone have experience with MI or SFA using MI-interpreted values?  I
started with Amelia but while I got 5 imputations but was not able to get
them imported into R.

Many Thanks,
SA