Dear list,

I have a data.frame with aggregated frequencies of occurrence of two-way
(and in one case three-way) features in my observations. Like this:

location condition transient frication    mr        allvoiced  correctstop
vpresent frequency
1       STN    POSTON      TRUE     FALSE FALSE     FALSE        TRUE
 FALSE        11
2       STN   POSTOFF     FALSE      TRUE FALSE     FALSE       FALSE
TRUE        23
3       cZi   POSTOFF     FALSE      TRUE FALSE     FALSE       FALSE
TRUE        34
4       STN    POSTON     FALSE      TRUE FALSE     FALSE       FALSE
TRUE        23
5       cZi    POSTON     FALSE      TRUE FALSE     FALSE       FALSE
TRUE        22

For visualisation, I would like to show this data as a (classification) tree
(if possible). Like this:

                /        \
location      STN         cZi
             / \  \      / \  \
condition  PRE OFF ON PRE OFF ON

.. and so on (I'm sure you get the idea) with frequencies in the leaves.

Is there any way to do this already? Just thought I'd ask before I  dive
into one of the many tree drawing packages out there or roll my own in
graphviz.

Thank you!

/Fredrik

--
"Life is like a trumpet - if you don't put anything into it, you don't get
anything out of it."