Thanks.
I was exactly reading the manual Writing R Extensions, on section Mathematics.
Where, it informs about basic LaTeX style support.
However, It seems like it does not support the LaTeX integral symbol \int, but
it does support i.e.: the summation symbol \sum.

Has anyone had this experience on documenting R packages?
Does anyone know any R-package where the integral symbol appear in the help
files.

Regards,

Javier Hidalgo Carrio