Hi Everyone,

I am a new R user and trying to run R jobs in batch mode.

Robert Muenchen (2009), in his book "R for SAS and SPSS Users", has suggested
writing a small batch file like mR.bat as shown below:

"C:\Program File\R\R-2.10.0\bin\Rterm.exe" --no-restore --no-save < %1 >
%1.Rout 2>& 1

Could anyone tell me in which directory or subdirectory I should save the
mR.bat file?

I would appreciate receiving any support you could extend on this subject.

Thank you in advance,

Pradip

Pradip K. Muhuri, PhD
Statistician
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
The Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality
Division of Population Surveys
1 Choke Cherry Road, Room 7-1023
Rockville, MD 20857

Tel: 240-276-1070
Fax: 240-276-1260
e-mail: pradip.muh...@samhsa.hhs.gov<mailto:pradip.muh...@samhsa.hhs.gov>

The Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality your feedback.  Please
click on the following link to complete a brief customer survey:
http://cbhsqsurvey.samhsa.gov