Dear all,

I have written a relatively brief R-Code to run a series of simulations.
Currently the code runs for a very long time (up to several days, depending
on the conditions) and I expect this to be the case because it might not be
very efficiently written. I am, for example, relying on several for(...)
loops which could probably be done much faster using a different way of
programming.

I am looking for a consultant who could help me to improve my code. The idea
is that I send the code to the person, s/he works on improving it and then
sends the improved version back to me. I think for an experienced programmer
the job should not take more than 2-3 days (probably less), but this is to
be decided once the person has looked at the code.

In case you are interested, please send me a brief message so that I can
provide you with more details,

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Haenlein