Dear R helpers,
I would like to model temporal trend of biological remains in sediment cores.
All samples are temporally auto-correlated and I would like to take this effect
into account.
Initially I thought that I could use AR(1) or ARIMA functions but these
functions only work with regular temporal intervals between samples.
Hence I would like to use a continuous time AR(1) that allow irregular time
intervals between samples.
Unfortunalty I don't find this function in any R package.
Doesn't someone know if this function has already be implemented for R?
Many thanks in advance.
Victor Frossard
Phd. student.