p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Dear All,

I will appreciate some
suggestions of R packages for "ESTIMATION OF THE EXPONENT OF
POWER-LAW FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTIONS".  I have been searching at
the R-help list several keywords for this subject and I did not find
a very specific package, except the useful normalp package.  I
believe there are others but I was not able to identify it.  I have
interest in the exponent of power-law distribution of some events
(only frequency) and "not" bivariate relationships between
two variable.  Specifically I am looking for packages that has
functions of "pareto, truncate pareto, discrete pareto and power
law function" with maximum likelihood estimation.  What would be
the suggestions for that?

Thanks a lot for your
attention.
Sincerely,