Dear friends.
I am using the command plot (inside the anacor package) to construct one
simple correspondence analysis graphic.

The line that I am using is this:
plot(COL, plot.type = "jointplot", arrows = "FALSE", conf=NULL, xlim =
c(-2.5,1.5), ylim = c(-1.2,3), col.r="BLUE", col.c="BLACK")
An error message appears, saying that also "col.r" as "col.c" are not a
graphical parameter.
Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Also, I want to change the colors and shape of the simbols and the location
of the labels, do you know the arguments that I need to use in this package?
Thank you very much!!

Claudia
--
Claudia Isabel Rodríguez Flores