Hi Adrienne,

I'm not familiar with your interface, but it sounds like R thinks the
package "mvtnorm" is not installed. You can see the packages you've
installed with:

row.names(installed.packages())

Is "mvtnorm" in the output of that command? You could test with the command,

"mvtnorm" %in% row.names(installed.packages())

If the result of the above command is FALSE, you can install it with:

install.packages("mvtnorm")

Best,
Ethan