Almost any tool can be bent to perform almost any task, but that combination
sounds like a particularly difficult way to get started. There are a variety of
purpose-built software development environments for serving
dynamically-constructed web pages, including C++ libraries.

However, discussions of such topics do not belong on this mailing list. Give
Google a chance.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, ALL,
My name is Igor and I am a Software Developer.
Recently I wrote a program for a company using C++.

The problem I am facing right now is that this program (demo) has to
run using web interface. I.e. the potential user goes to the website,
click on the link and the program executes somewhere on the server.

Would that be possible with the R extension / add-on?

Thank you.