I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask the following question;
however, when I search the aroma.affymetrix discussion group, it suggested
that I should posted the question to r-help.  Here it goes.

I followed the instructions on aroma.affymetrix trying to install the
packages; following are the steps:

> install.packages(c("R.oo", "R.utils"),
contriburl="http://www.braju.com/R/repos/";)

trying URL 'http://www.braju.com/R/repos//R.oo_1.4.1.zip'

Content type 'application/zip' length 889981 bytes (869 Kb)

opened URL

downloaded 869 Kb

trying URL 'http://www.braju.com/R/repos//R.utils_1.0.0.zip'

Content type 'application/zip' length 893989 bytes (873 Kb)

opened URL

downloaded 873 Kb

package 'R.oo' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

package 'R.utils' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded packages are in

        C:\Documents and Settings\mcoyne\Local
Settings\Temp\Rtmpjhahhp\downloaded_packages

updating HTML package descriptions

However, when I tried to load the package aroma.affymetrix I got the
following error:

>  library (aroma.affymetrix)

Error in library(aroma.affymetrix) :

  there is no package called 'aroma.affymetrix'

Any help is greatly appreciated.

My D. Coyne