On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Vaishali Sadaphal <vaishali.sadap...@tcs.com
> wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Thank you so much for quick replies.
> Looks like translation to C/C++ is the only robust option. Do you think
> there exists any ready-made R to C translator?

 No, I think they are normally all born without the R to C translation
skills and acquire them through a long process of going to school and
college and spending long long hours studying R and C...

 I suggest that if your code is so commercially sensitive that you want it
written in C, then hire a C programmer to do it. Money well spent.

Barry