I don't have any idea about linking Fortran to R, but if I did I am sure I
would want complete command lines and error messages before I looked at your
problem.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Ted Rosenbaum <rosen...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am running Linux (64 bit) R, compiled under gnu compilers. I am looking
to compile a Fortran program with the ifort (the intel compiler) and then be
able to import that as a library into my version of R. I am using the
flags FC=ifort and SHLIB_FCLD=ifort, however ifort does not seem to
recognize the libR.so file.

Does any one have experience with this/know of a a way to load an ifort
compiled file into R.

Thanks!

Ted Rosenbaum
Graduate Student