Dear list,

I am trying to build a cox model and then perform ROC analysis in order to
retrieve some genes that are correlated with breast cancer. When I calculate
the hazard score taking into account different numbers of genes and their
coefficients ( I am trying to find the pest predictor number of genes), I
retrieve from around 1 values (for few genes included ) to size of e+80
values (for many genes included).
I am using the "prediction" method from the ROCR package which takes as
arguments the calculated scores and the true class scores. I really don't
know what to compare my values with, because the only data that I have
available are the time to relapse or last follow-up (months) and the relapse
score (1=TRUE, 0=FALSE) of the patients. I have never performed ROC analysis
before and I am a bit lost...
Any help with this is  really very welcome!

Thank you all,
Eleni