-----------------------file2.txt

----branch100
---------------A
-----------------------file1.txt
-----------------------file2.txt
---------------B
-----------------------file1.txt
-----------------------file2.txt

I'd love to list all file2.txt from all subdirectories "B"s but not from
"A"s, how to do that?

I tried the following two

a) allResults <- list.files(path = routeStr, pattern = "file2.txt",
all.files = TRUE, full.names = TRUE, recursive = TRUE);
gives me 200 files in allResults, which is wrong. There should be only 100
files in allResults.

b) allResults <- list.files(path = routeStr, pattern = "B/file2.txt",
all.files = TRUE, full.names = TRUE, recursive = TRUE);
still wrong. It give me nothing, namely, 0 file(s) in allResults.

Can anybody help to solve this problem?

Best Regards
Pei

--