The tkexamp function in the TeachingDemos package can help with creating tcltk
dialog boxes.  There are also several other functions in that package that use
tcltk dialogs that you could use as examples to build your own if tkexamp is
not enough for you.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center