Try the logLik function with your model !

Arnaud

Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:16:37 +0100
From: Partha Pratim PATTNAIK <p.pattn...@sms.ed.ac.uk>
To: r-help@R-project.org
Subject: [R] How to find the likelihood of a null model in R

Dear All,
I am working on a dataset having the dependent variable as ordinal
data(discrete data) and multiple independent variables. I need to find
the likelihood for the NULL model.i.e the model with only the
dependent variable and all other independent variables as zero. Kindly
let me know how to find the likelihood for a NULL model in R. Is there
any specific function in R that can do this task? Please share if
anyone has any information on this.

Thanks and Regards
Partha Pattnaik

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.