Dear experts:

I want to overlay lattice scatter plot: I do not know why the following code
is not plotting subscripts ! Sorry if this question is too simple:

require(lattice)

xyplot(Sepal.Length ~ Sepal.Width | Species , data= iris,

  panel= function(x, y, subscripts) {

panel.xyplot(x, y, pch=16, col = "green4", ylim = c(0, 10))

panel.lmline(x, y, lty=4, col = "green4")

panel.xyplot (iris$Petal.Length [subscripts],
iris$Petal.Width[subscripts], pch= 3, col = "red")

panel.lmline(iris$Petal.Length [subscripts], iris$Petal.Width
[subscripts], col = "red")

}, as.table=T, subscripts=T)

Thank you;

--