On Jul 28, 2011, at 11:54 AM, David Winsemius wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Rui Oliveira <rui18oli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good afternoon.

I am a master student in University of Porto in Portugal. At this moment I’m
starting to use R, so I have some doubts.

The aim of my analysis is: calculate a pairwise FST matrix from fasta file and creat a principal component analyses with adegenet package (I use seqinr and ape package to read this file, then I convert this file into a genind object with DNA2genind function provide in adegenet package). After convert
my file the pairwise.fst function is not found.

That suggests a problem in loading the adegenet package. You should post a copy of your console transcript and post sessionInfo() ... as is requested in the Posting Guide.

If you could help me would be great.

Greetings: Rui Oliveira

Sorry for the blank message. Meant to come back to edit it.

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT