Howdy,
   I am trying to make a simple monochrome heatmap from 1 row of data.
 Essentially, I just want a long bar where black represents the max value in
the data, white is the minimum, and all values in between are interpolated
appropriately.  I have tried using heatmap and heatmap.2, but both have
issues. heatmap seems to be restricted to only drawing a square plot, and
this data requires a long, thin plot (e.g. 50px tall by 3000 px wide). For
heatmap.2, the plots will draw the dimensions I prefer, but when I do a
small sample the coloring seems to not correlate with the data even though I
have Rowv and Colv both set to FALSE.  Any recommendations about the best
way to make a clean, simple heatmap from a single array of positive integers
would be greatly appreciated.

- Fincher