The Quillis program is really a combination of MATLAB functions and an Excel
interface  You could recode his MATLAB routines in R and run them direct
from R.  Alternatively the MATLAB routines should run in Octave after some
minor amendments.  If you just need Chow Lin you might consider coding the
process yourself in R.  I have a description of the algorithm which may be
downloaded from
http://www.tcd.ie/Economics/staff/frainj/Papers/Papers.htm

The Chow Lin procedure is available in the gretl econometrics package which
can be downloaded from the Internet. Perhaps this might be the easiest way
to proceed.

Best regards
John

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24438-temporal-disaggregation-library